Our mission is simple – to help organizations develop, build and succeed in their mission.
Our team has decades of experience in working with Healthcare systems, mid-size organizations, family-owned businesses and start-ups. Every organization in every market has its unique challenges and we help bring an outside examination of all facets of the business to help drive the next steps to success.
Peter McCann, our President has worked with 100’s or organizations to help them improve their business and succeed. He has over 25 years in the healthcare and business world and uses his specific areas of expertise to drive results.
Award winning Sales and Marketing Executive in the Healthcare sector who created, built and managed executive sales team to drive market share and profitability. Expertise in navigating Healthcare C-Suite leaders and presenting value in Healthcare Technology Solutions.
Results driven and proven architect of start-up organizations. A combination of entrepreneurial spirit and proven strategic business building that enables organizations to turn-around their results and flourish in the marketplace. Strong track record of consistently achieving objectives, goals and business plans. Possesses excellent people, communication, organizational, and analytical skills. Enthusiastic professional executive with extensive diversified experience in professional and program development identifying opportunities to maximize human potential and financial growth. Experienced business thinker who provides an outside examination of all facets of the business to help drive the next steps to success.
Training & Development
· Healthcare RFP and RFI
GPO and IDN Negotiator
· Program Development
· Mergers and Acquisitions
Mentor, Teacher, Trainer
PMC Consulting Group. Inc. 2012 - Present President
Developed and managed full-service business and consulting business focusing on sales and operations.
Conceptualized and implemented startup organization, developing it into a $3.5M annualized revenue source and successfully sold company in 40 months.
· Successful at working with many Fortune 500 companies as well as family-owned organizations.
· Re-established Medical Supply organization from $40M - $75M in 24 months - sold division for $31M.
· Re-engineered an established medical services company, struggling to post a profit. In 18 months the company was profitable and sold for a 20 times multiple.
· Provide guidance and develop plans for organizations seeking mergers and acquisitions expertise.
· Evaluate and implement new technology solutions to enhance business operations. Expertise includes CRMs, General Business Software and Accounting Software.
· Worked directly with organizations to enhance their sales team and process. Developed hiring and recruiting programs, as well as sales forecasts, compensation, commission and incentive programs for sales divisions.
Compass Group North America (Modern Medical Systems) 2012 - 2017
Vice-President of Healthcare Sales
· Successfully integrated Modern Medical Systems into Compass Group through acquisition. Strategized the integration plan to ensure transitional success.
· Built a National Sales team focused on Healthcare Systems specializing in imaging and clinical engineering services.
· Developed, implemented and managed the strategic sales plan for the organization. Created marketing and presentation that brought attention to initiative.
· Hired specialized team and developed and implemented model which drove revenue from $1M to $34M in 18 months.
· Collaborated with operations team to create the diagnostic imaging sales model, bringing hospital care services to imaging centers and physician offices.
· Managed all corporate accounts within the organization and personally delivered presentation of service model to Healthcare Executives nationally.
Henry Schein, Inc. 2006 - 2012
Director of National Medical Sales
Managed the sales team of 200 territory representatives, producing over $400M in annual sales through re-engineering the personnel department, developing a comprehensive commission and incentive programs, and working with marketing division to redefine the mission.
Developed and implemented the sales programs for the team that generated over 30% revenue growth and over 45% increase in operating income in three years.
Directly responsible for all mergers and acquisitions from evaluation to integration. Successfully implemented 14 acquisitions in 6 years.
Created the highest corporate culture satisfaction rating of any team within the Henry Schein organization. Ensured that our success started with placing the right individuals in the right positions. Repositioned, trained, recognized and motivated teams to establish the appropriated career paths.
Managed the capital equipment field team to drive medical equipment sales for the division. Created a field services specialty team to drive medical device sales to physician offices. Drove Medical Device and Equipment sales to $180M.
Darby Medical Supply (acquired by Henry Schein) 2004 - 2006
Vice-President of Sales
· Successfully integrated Darby Medical into Henry Schein through acquisition. Strategized the integration plan to ensure transitional success.
Developed and implemented the sales programs for the team that generated over 35% growth and over 40% increase in operating income in two years. Managed and overhauled the sales, purchasing and marketing teams.
Recruited and trained experienced Medical Device and Equipment Sales team which drove $15M in Equipment Sales.
Opened a West Coast office of telesales and field sales team members to expand the business on the West Coast. This generated 20% of divisional revenue.
Developed and implemented the sales programs for the team that generated over 35% growth and over 40% increase in operating income in two years.
Schueler Healthcare Products, Inc. 1998 - 2004
Vice-President and Founder
· Started the company in 1998 with a venture capitalist. Wrote, developed and implemented a strategic business plan for a start-up medical supply company.
· Drove revenue from start-up to $6M per year in equipment and merchandise. Recruited and trained experienced Medical Device and Equipment Sales team in addition to creating all marketing including web site and direct mail.
· Successfully developed a $100K initial investment into a $6M organization, that sold for $1.8M.
Henry Schein Inc. 1992 - 1998
Director of Sales and Operations
Arrived at Henry Schein through the acquisition of IDE Interstate, Inc. Chosen amongst all Senior Executives to integrate the company.
Built the Dental and Medical Sales team at IDE Interstate driving revenue to $80M with distribution and dental manufacturing teams.
Managed 45 Mergers and Acquisitions – from evaluation to integration from $1M - $250M in annual revenue.
Created the Healthcare Division and drove $5M in sales in first year. Developed initiative to capture new market outside of office based practitioners.
· Bachelor of Business Administration, Hofstra University
· American Medical Sales – Certified
· The Changing Landscape of Healthcare
· Accountable Care Opportunities and Challenges
Advanced Training Programs
Professional Management in Healthcare
· Member – American Academy of Medical Instrumentation
· Member – Association of National Account Executives
· Member – Health Industry Distribution Association
· West Islip Soccer
· West Islip Lacrosse
· Catholic Youth Organization
· Town of Islip Parks Department
· Our Lady of Lourdes Church
· Fresh Air Fund